Nash Vectra GL/XL
Nash – Vectra GL/XL Vacuum Pumps & Compressors
Vectra GL vacuum pumps and compressors are designed to deliver outstanding reliability and performance for general industrial applications. Built-in mechanical seals, direct drive speeds for 60Hz and 50Hz power sources and a broad capacity range are some of the features that separate the Vectra GL from the competition. In addition, cone angles have been optimized to reduce the size of the pump. And Gardner Denver Nash’s patented Gas Scavenging Technology dramatically improves pump performance at high vacuum levels.
Basic Information on GL:
• Vacuum range: 0-29 in Hg Vac. to 33 mbar abs.
• Mechanical seals: Single
• Differential pressure: 15 psig
• Capacity: 1 bar
• Hydrotest pressure: 75 psig / 6 bar abs. standard
• Construction material: Ductile iron
Vectra XL vacuum pumps are designed to stand up to the harsh environments found in the chemical process industry. They are available in ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum bronze and super duplex stainless steel and can accommodate a variety of mechanical seals. Key elements of design are the improved cone angles, which decrease the size of the pump, and NASH patented Gas Scavenging Technology, which dramatically improves pump performance at high vacuum levels.
Basic Information on XL:
• Vacuum range: 0-29 in Hg vac / to 33 mbar abs.
• Mechanical seals: Single, double and cartridge
• Differential pressure: 30 psi
• Capacity: 2 bar
• Compressor pressure: 30 psig
• Hydrotest pressure: 150 psig / 11 bar abs. standard (225 psig / 16 bar abs. optional)
• Construction material: Ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum bronze, super duplex SS
Please call (303) 346-4464 for sizing.